FAI 3.4.4

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Fri Oct 22 08:40:02 CEST 2010

Am 18.10.2010 12:40, schrieb Thomas Lange:
> I just pushed FAI 3.4.4 into the squeeze repository at fai-project.org.
>
> Add this line to your sources.list files:
>
> deb http://fai-project.org/download squeeze koeln

Could you tell me why the squeeze repository does not contain any
linux-image-...-grml anymore, like the lenny repository did? Official
squeeze kernel will stay 2.6.32, AFAIK, so I manually downloaded and
installed linux-image-2.6.35-grml from deb.grml.org and installed it
into the NFSROOT, and finally got one of our new machines to boot. Would
be nice if you could include that again.

Bye,
Andreas