FAI Stable release 3.4.3 available (was: FAI Stable release candaidate 3.4.3~rc1)

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue Oct 5 17:26:08 CEST 2010

* Michael Tautschnig <mt at debian.org> [Tue Oct 05, 2010 at 07:51:30AM +0200]:

> > to match the deadline for the upcoming Ubuntu release (->Stephan)
> > I've prepared a release candidate version of the upcoming stable
> > release of FAI, version 3.4.3.

> > Binary packages of FAI 3.4.3~rc1 are available at:

> >   http://people.debian.org/~mika/fai/release/

> > My according git tree is available at:

> >   http://git.grml.org/?p=fai-stable.git

> > as branch mika/3.4.3-rc1:

> >   http://git.grml.org/?p=fai-stable.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/mika/3.4.3-rc1

> > Michael, do you want me to apply r6091 as well?

> If it doesn't cause too much hassle, then yes, please do.

Ok, r6091 applied and release 3.4.3 uploaded and tagged in git, svn
and available through http://people.debian.org/~mika/fai/release/

I will upload 3.4.3 to Debian/unstable after getting ACK from
Thomas, I'll ask the release managers for a release exception WRT
squeeze then as well.

regards,
-mika-
--