Setup-storage and logical drive failure

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Mon Nov 15 23:35:46 CET 2010

Hi Michael,

Made the change as suggested (1.7G -> 1700) and we got a little further, and got to a different error message. I'll start a different thread for it.

Might I suggest that the current documentation be changed to remove references to partitioning sizes in anything other than M? The man page led me to believe that my config file declarations were proper, thus my trip to this newsgroup for help

sizespec ::= RAM:[[:digit:]]+%|[[:digit:]]+[kKMGTP%iB]*
/* size in kilo (KiB), mega (default, MiB), giga (GiB), tera (TiB),
* petabytes (PiB) or percentage of disk size or RAM size;
* in future releases KB, MB, GB, ... will be treated as 1000 instead
* of 1024 (KiB, MiB, GiB, ...) multipliers */

Thank you,

David Dreezer