My plans for travel and conferences

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed May 19 03:58:16 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

these are my travel/conference plans for the next months. If you like
to meet me, drop me a mail, or just join the event :-)

>From may 25-28 I'll be at the FFG (Frühjahrsfachgespräch of the
German Unix User Group) in cologne. I will give a talk about 10 years
of the FAI project.

Next, you can meet me in Berlin at the Linuxtag (june 9-12). No talk,
but I'll be at the Debian booth.

Then I'll give a talk at the Open Source Data Center Conference (OSDC)
in Nuremberg (23rd and 24th June).

>From july 2-4 the FAI developers workshop will be held in Essen and
sure I'll be there :-)

Later I'll attend the DebCamp and DebConf in New York (july 25th - aug
7th) where I will work a lot on FAI.

After that I'll be traveling from Albuquerque to California for
vacation. I'm leaving the USA at the beginning of september. But if
you like to meet me somewhere on my trip, we may try to arrange
something.

--
regards Thomas (Mrfai)