No subject

Jens Abromeit jens at abromeit.info
Tue May 4 16:13:59 CEST 2010

Hello!

My trial to use fcopy with "-r" failed. I did the following:

create 3 testfiles $FAI/files/etc/test/TESTBASE/test[1-3]

create $FAI/scripts/TESTBASE/50-test:
	-----------------------------
	#! /bin/bash
	fcopy -rDM /etc/test
	-----------------------------
But the creation of /etc/test/test[1-3] on the target system failed.
Output from shell.log:

=====   shell: TESTBASE/50-test   =====
Classes: DEFAULT LINUX I386 TESTBASE DHCPC GRUB testbase LAST
List of all files found by File::Find::find: /etc/test/TESTBASE at
/usr/sbin/fcopy line 477.
copy_one: source: etc/test/TESTBASE: ps:
/var/lib/fai/config/files/etc/test/TESTBASE tpath: /target/etc/test
fcopy: no matching file for any class for etc/test/TESTBASE defined.
TESTBASE/50-test      FAILED with exit code 1.
=====   shell: TESTBASE/50-test   =====

As far as I can see the "@rlist" from "if ($opt_r)" in fcopy contains no
file list.

Where was my fault using the "-r" option?

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Best Regards

Jens