fai-setup teething trouble

Jonathan Morrison jonm at srl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 21:38:07 CET 2010

Thanks Thomas.

NFS... I guess therein lies my problem.. I need to export the mirror and
specify the path to fai.conf?

I thought I had that in /etc/exports for /files/scratch/debmirror (the
correct specification for nfs sharing something)

I think it's just one of those things that comes from experience, and
could be shared by others who have that.