setup-storage : Error: Error initialising SCSI device /dev/sda - Invalid argument

Henning Sprang henning.sprang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:21:07 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Rudy Gevaert <rudy.gevaert at ugent.be> wrote:
> Can you try that (if you are using xen)

No for both:

It wasn't Xen, but some "normal" HP Server. The special thing with the
system was a SAN that was attached - but actually we din't want to
touch the disks on the SAN, only install the system on the local disk.

And I can't try things (myself) - it was a customer system to which I
have no access anymore and won't too soon as it was only a one-time
Job.
I only have the full FAI logs of the host.
But probably they will find time to try things that would help
debugging the proble if Michael needs some more info or has an idea
what to try.

Henning