setup-storage and preserving partitions

Toomas Tamm tt-fai at kky.ttu.ee
Mon Jun 21 16:22:08 CEST 2010

Hello!

Now it passes the overlapping partitions check but has other things to
complain about :-)

"More than 1 extended partition" while there isn't (even according to
the data structure it outputs just before). None of the input was
changed from last week. Output attached.

Toomas

PS Do we need to carry on this conversation on the list? Is anyone else
interested or can we switch to private e-mail?