FAI squeeze problem

raveenpl raveenpl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 17:14:44 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am currently trying to use FAI 3.3.5 with newest Debian Squeeze.

After starting automatic installation via network (dhcp+pxe) I can read
following message:

mount.nfs: mount point /var/lib/fai/config does not exist.

I've checked /var/lib directory on this live system and it is almost empty
except 'discover' direcotry (no dpkg directory and so on).

I do not know if it is problem connected to my configuration or this is
Debian problem.

Anybody know what is going on?

Please let me know if you need more details concerning my configuration.

-
Best regards
RaveenPL