(DC)² sourcecode is now available

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Tue Jul 20 15:32:52 CEST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I managed finally to push the sources of (DC)² - DataCenter Deployment
Control to Launchpad.net

If you are interested to have a quick look, please visit
http://launchpad.net/dc2

Before you start to install this piece of code, please let me write some
documentation how to install everything and get a good feeling.

For the moment, you can read the sources.

Further informations (documentations, howto, development etc.) will be
posted on dc2.sourcecode.de (which is not online yet !!)

But as promised during the FAI Workshop, the source is online...

License of the project:
	GPLv2 or later
	GPLv3 or later

You decide.