FAI 3.3.5 for Ubuntu Lucid

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Thu Jul 15 11:46:41 CEST 2010

Moins Thomas,

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 10:36 +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:

>     > On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 17:47 +0200, Robert Markula wrote:
>     >> >> I'm curious; what are the main differences to "stock" FAI?
>     >>
>     >> > actually nothing special.
> Is there a URL to the diffs between the Debian and Ubuntu package? I
> do not mean the diffs between the old and new Ubuntu packages.

I don't think so...diffs from one ubuntu version to another one are on
launchpad source page

But I don't think that there is a diff between debian orig source pkg
and ubuntu "merged" source pkg.

But I can send you an debdiff between your debian version of fai 3.3.5
and the version now on the ubuntu fai ppa

Regards,

\sh