New packages in FAI repository

Mark Eisenblaetter mark.eisenblaetter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:48:19 CET 2010

Hello,

i am just starting with FAI so it may be a dump question.

I have to install Debian on HP servers and the standart Debian Kernel don't
suport the networkadaptors HP (Broadcom) is using.

So with this package update it is possible to us the GRML Kernel in FAI,
which will propagated to the pxeboot image?
If not i have to read more about PXE Boootimages.

Mark

--
Mark Eisenblätter
Geißendörfer & Leschinsky GmbH