FAI on a thumper

Carsten Aulbert carsten.aulbert at aei.mpg.de
Sat Feb 27 11:18:30 CET 2010

Hi Michael,

On Friday 26 February 2010 21:24:24 Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> I just checked the contents of the packages from cologne, indeed the fix is
>  in there. Do you also have the koeln repository in
>  /etc/fai/apt/sources.list? AFAIK this is what make-fai-nfsroot uses for
>  installing packages into the NFSROOT.

Well, using FAI for a couple of years now and then this PEBKAC - sorry yes,
the nfsroot was built with the old version from Debian.

I've added the Köln repo and now it's fixed automatically in the NFS root.

Thanks for the hint!

Cheers

Carsten

PS: If I find some time I might experiment with "grub2"/pc-
boot/whatevertheywillcallitnext ;)