FAI on a thumper

Carsten Aulbert carsten.aulbert at aei.mpg.de
Fri Feb 26 21:12:47 CET 2010

Hi

On Friday 26 February 2010 20:48:32 Michael Tautschnig wrote:

> Well, but that fix should be in FAI 3.3.3 (which you claimed you are
>  using)!?

That's what dpkg -l keeps telling me (and what's pulled in form cologne).

The nfsroot was freshly created yesterday and the web interface tells me that this was indeed fixed in 3.3.3 -
weird.

> I think I got that somewhere from within the kernel source code, but that
>  either was wrong or terribly outdated.

So, it was not a "qwertz" typo? ;)

Well at least now I'm stuck with grub where I have to "manually" tinker with the device map as grub seems to
like only up to 16 disks per system...

Cheers

CArsten