Timing issue with scripts (GRUB/10-setup runs last)

Allison, Brad ballison at alertsite.com
Wed Dec 29 21:32:08 CET 2010

Since I couldn't find a nicer way around it, I added the following:

1- In my class scripts I have a script that touches /target/etc/class_name

2- I added a GRUB/20-fix_grub_menulst that looks for my
/target/etc/class_name and if it exists then it copies over my menu.lst.

That works and solves my problem, because it runs after GRUB/10-setup.

-b

--
Brad Allison
Senior Systems Administrator