creating a chroot or virtualization environment

mamadou diop diopmodou8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 14:56:39 CET 2010

Hi Thomas,

I was trying to create a chroot with fai. Please, help me by looking at this
output:

root at faiserver:~# fai -c FAIBASE DHCPC DEMO -v -u faichroot dirinstall
/test-chroot/
                   Fully Automatic Installation  -  FAI

               FAI 3.2.4+svn4837-0ubuntu2, 01 Apr 2008  Copyright (c)
1999-2007
               Thomas Lange  <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de>

Using configuration files from /etc/fai
Calling task_confdir
FAI_FLAGS:
Error: Provide the URL to obtain the fai config storage in $FAI_CONFIG_SRC
Problems accessing the config space.