untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Sun Dec 5 10:23:51 CET 2010

(Bcc'ed Thomas to alert him once more...)

Hi Martin and Thomas,

> Hallo,
> I ran into the following problem by just trying to upgrade one of the FAI
> packages on my FAI server from 3.4.4 to 3.4.5:

[...]
> What's the cause for that? I have the key in my apt keyring:

[...]

I just tried to check the Release* files manually to see whether there's a
broken signature or something else going wrong and indeed there is:

http://fai-project.org/download/dists/squeeze/Release

gives a 403, permission denied. Thomas, it seems like file permissions are
broken here.

Sorry and thanks for reporting,
best regards,