fai-setup always problem

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Mon Aug 30 17:53:36 CEST 2010

Hi Mamadou,
I've just recently managed to get FAI working on Ubuntu 10.4 "Lucid
Lynx" with the packages from the FAI PPA [1]. Check the list, on august
23rd I've written a short description on how it can be done (it's easy!).

For Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty) there is a lengthy article on the FAI WIKI [2]
- however, it's far more complicated than on Lucid.

Cheers,
Robert

[1] https://launchpad.net/~fai/+archive/ppa
[2]
http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/index.php/UbuntuJauntyInstallationHowTo

mamadou diop wrote:
> Hello. I recome after trying solutions. I have changed my Ubuntu release.
> Now I have no more 9.04 but 8.04 because I believed
> that the wrong of fai-setup was due to the Ubuntu jaunty which is unstable.
[...]