bad udp checksums

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Sun Aug 22 19:08:39 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> If I get your message right you have actually been setting up such (virtual)
> demo clients on this very same machine for quite some time already? When was
> your last successful setup done? What have you changed since? If it wasn't you,
> which packages have changed since? Did you only upgrade the FAI package?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

The solution was just too simple (and, to be honest, too obvious) - a
few days ago I switched to a new router, whose internal DHCP server was
still turned on by factory defaults. So I had two DHCP servers on the
same network, which caused the collisions. Now it works as it should.

Thanks for helping me out!

Cheers,
Robert