fai apt sources.list

mamadou diop diopmodou8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 12:06:50 CEST 2010

Thank you Robert. My Ubuntu distrib name on which FAI is installed is
jaunty.

I have created the directory /files/scratch/debmirror/. After that, I have
created my mirror with this command: fai-mirror -v /files/scratch/debmirror.

After creating mirror, i have created a symlink to the mirror with this
command: ln -s /files/scratch/debmirror /var/www/debmirror

My question is: between the following two lines of sources.list, which one
is correct:

deb http://192.168.1.250/debmirror/ubuntu jaunty main restricted
universe multiverse
deb http://192.168.1.250/debmirror/ jaunty main restricted universe