Updated FAI 3.3.5 packages for Ubuntu Lucid

Juergen Kahnert Juergen.Kahnert at DESY.de
Thu Aug 12 18:18:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 02:50:47PM +0200, Stephan Hermann wrote:
> this section works together with pxelinux and the IPAPPEND=2 setting
> in the pxelinux.cfg/<mac/ip/whatever you name it>-file

ok, this IPAPPEND=2 is useful to get another speedup.  But I still need
to replace ipconfig from lucid with the version from hardy.  I didn't
tested any other ipconfig versions, because I know the one from hardy
works more or less. ;-)

Regards

    Jürgen Kahnert