*ahem* execustion?

Henning Sprang henning at sprang.de
Tue Oct 20 14:44:44 CEST 2009

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Neumann wrote:
> lib/fai/subroutines:
>   echo "WARNING: Skipping $hfile execustion because it's not executable."
>   echo "WARNING: Skipping $hfile.source execustion because it's not
> executable."
> lib64/fai/subroutines:
>   echo "WARNING: Skipping $hfile execustion because it's not executable."
>   echo "WARNING: Skipping $hfile.source execustion because it's not
> executable."
>
> found in 3.2.16 or 3.2.20

O.K., but what do you want tp point us to?
The typo?

yeah, it's wrong, but it's not such a big problem. Even, sometimes,
typos can be good - as Harald Welte when it comes to detect GPL code
pieces in proprietary products :)

> I guess noone besides me has non-executable scripts. ;)

And those people who forget to make their files in scripts executable.
They need to be notified, that's what the warnings ar for (in case
that's your question).

Henning