FAI 3.2.20 released

Joel Merrick joel.merrick at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:56:40 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Thomas Lange
<lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de>wrote:

> FAI 3.2.20 has been released. The command fai-cd has now a new option
> -B, which creates a small boot-only CD, which does not contain the
> nfsroot, the partitial mirror and the config space. It is meant for
> booting from CD or USB stick but then the kernel gets all other parts
> via network.

Where abouts do you change the server that the bootcd wants to bootstrap
from?

I'm getting a 10.5.x.x address at the moment, where do I specify that? Is it
a kernel option or something, or is it trying to use my office DHCP server?

--
$ echo "kpfmAdpoofdufevq/dp/vl" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'