gpt disk label and /boot

Jean Spirat jeanspirat at squirk.org
Wed Mar 18 19:25:28 CET 2009

> That one should be fixed in 3.2.18+experimental4 which is just about to be built
> and uploaded, but please be ready for more errors...
>
> Thanks a lot for testing all the stuff,
> Michael

this one worked for me with one issue only: in grub_pc the following
line fails for mdx as it  says:

grub_dev=$(device2grub $BOOT_DEVICE)
if [ -z "$grub_dev" ] ; then
  grub_dev=$(echo $BOOT_DEVICE | sed 's#/dev/##g')
fi

 if boot_device is /dev/md0 it give  (sda /dev/sdb) for grub_dev so it
fails. I searched for device2grub but cannot find any clue about how it
works.

in anycase the setup-storage part works for me.

regards,
Jean.