Desdeslin thesis pdf

Adrian Gibanel Lopez agibanel at alumnes.udl.cat
Fri Mar 6 21:43:36 CET 2009

In this page:
http://desdeslin.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/memoria-y-algunas-cosillas/ you
will find a link to Desdeslin's thesis pdf called: "Memoria de Desdeslin".

The pdf is written in Spanish. In my opinnion it only explains three FAI
installations and also documentates its use.
In the thesis I write about some scripts (which are written in English)
that I still have to upload (need to write gplv3 on them).

I still have to upload the packages to launchpad so that you have the
packages for using FAI at Ubuntu 8.10!

The document is GFDL.

Finally I want to say that in my country a thesis is something that a
doctor makes.
So... School -> High School -> University (3 years or 5 years) -> Master
(2 years) -> Doctor (1 year?).

I have only finished University (3 years) so I do not if thesis is the
right word in English.

--
Firma Automática 1: