Posting a HowTo on the wiki

Henning Sprang henning at sprang.de
Thu Jun 25 11:05:17 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

Robert Markula wrote:
> Where should I post the HowTo?

In the Wiki :)

> Can I open a new page on the fai wiki?

Yes, once you have an account.
(I'm making you one, it's still ugly to do because of the spam problems.
Nowadays there should be better means, but I have no time to make it
better and volunteers are lacking).

> How should I name it?

So that the name tells what it is about.

UbuntuJauntyInstallationTips maybe?

You could for example attach it to the existing pages about multiple
distributions and/or Ubuntu that are already in the wiki.

Please use the wiki's search function to find places already describing
or related to what you want to document.
Maybe even, it is not necessary to create an own page, just extend / fix
the existing ones.
For example, the multi distribuition page has a section for some
distribution-specific hints.

Henning

--
Henning Sprang