launchpad and fai for ubuntu 8.10 (both server and client)

Adrian Gibanel Lopez agibanel at alumnes.udl.cat
Fri Jan 23 21:44:43 CET 2009

>> Is it initramfs-tools and live-initramfs not using --bind --remount and
>> -o bind -o remount syntax in the right places (Before and after
>> gathering a dinamic mount which supports --bind and --remount syntax?
>
> I would file two bugs, one for busybox not supporting the new syntax and
> another for initramfs-tools using the old syntax with a mount binary that
> doesn't like it.  In both cases, reference the other bug so that people
> can see the situation.  But I would get the bugs filed, even if it's not
> clear where it should be fixed, since that will hopefully start the
> process of converging on a good solution.

Ok, here you are:
https://forja.rediris.es/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=255&group_id=428&atid=1577

In the url I have provided you will find:
- Explanation of the debug patch
- .tar.gz file with debug patch itself.
- Some urls to Ubuntu 8.10 launchpad packages: initramfs-tools,
live-initramfs and busybox bug reports. (Each bug is linked to the other
two).

Hope that someome will find what is happening.

--
Firma Automática 1: