FAI for other distros: help needed?

Henning Sprang henning at sprang.de
Sat Feb 28 20:43:35 CET 2009

Rich Henning wrote:
> Sorry for the delay, guys.  I had a pretty good cycling accident on the
> way to work yesterday so i'm out of commission for a few days but i'll
> be happy to try this when I get back and have some test time.

I wish you the best to heal your blessings!

> I'm
> likely to try it w/ CentOS 5.2 if that's reasonable.

I don't really remember what version of Redhat I did the stuff for(hmm,
probably rhel5 if I look at the yum.conf. But it's a slowly moving
target, so there won't be large problems - maybe you'll have to adjust
some package names or something. Let us know!

Attached a script and yum conf to build minmal base image for a redhat
install to put into the basefile directory of the configspace.
(hmm, I should have placed that in the wiki already, didn't I? Too lazy
to look now...)

Henning