Patch for password-based svn+https

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Fri Feb 13 12:54:58 CET 2009

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> Here you go.  I have no idea how it interacts with the other patch
> you showed me; I can go combine them if it's important to you,

Yes, please do. IME with said file, fixing one access method could easily lead
to breakage in another. :/

> although I can't test it since we don't allow anonymous svn around
> here.

this is a repo which works with svn and svn+ssh, it might also work via
http(s), not sure, and writing this offline, so I cannot check:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-community/trunk/fai-config-dir
svn+ssh://$username@svn.debian.org/svn/d-community/trunk/fai-config-dir

thanks for your work,
	Holger