setup-storage and AOE => fails at Use of uninitialized value in multiplication (*) at /usr/share/fai/setup-storage//Sizes.pm line 618.

Jean Spirat jeanspirat at squirk.org
Sun Feb 8 08:03:44 CET 2009

> Ok, I've added the suggested patches (with minor changes) to the experimental
> tree; could you please test 3.2.17+experimental2 (see
> http://faiwiki.debian.net/index.php/Main_Page#getting_FAI for info how to obtain
> the experimental builds).
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Michael

root at aqded01:/# dpkg -l|grep fai
ii  fai-client                      3.2.17+experimental3      Fully
Automatic Installation client package
ii  fai-nfsroot                     3.2.17+experimental3      Fully
Automatic Installation nfsroot package

                ERROR: Internal error in generated parser code!
                (Hint: Global symbol "$vol_id" requires explicit package
name
                       at (eval 52) line 4279. BEGIN not safe after errors--
                       compilation aborted at (eval 52) line 4425. )
setup-harddisks is running in test-only mode
Starting setup-storage 1.0.4
Can't call method "file" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/fai/setup-storage//Parser.pm line 714, <$config_file> line 1.
disklist was: etherd/e10.0
etherd/e10.1
etherd/e10.2
sda

i sent you directly the debug output i got.

Jean.