setup-storage 1.0.4 - ERROR (line 11): Invalid file: Wasexpecting /\Z/ but found

Fortier,Vincent [Montreal] Vincent.Fortier1 at EC.GC.CA
Wed Apr 29 15:32:51 CEST 2009

Thnx, it worked :)

Now I'm still faced with the problem I was hoping the update to 3.2.19 would fix:

Calling task_action
FAI_ACTION: install
Performing FAI installation. All data may be overwritten!

Calling task_install
Calling task_partition
Partitioning local harddisks using setup-storage
Starting setup-storage 1.0.4
Using config file: /var/lib/fai/config/disk_config/SERVER
Executing: parted -s /dev/sda unit TiB print
Executing: parted -s /dev/sda unit B print free
Executing: parted -s /dev/sda unit chs print free
    Creating directory "/tmp/lvm/lock"
    Finding all volume groups
  No volume groups found
Executing: mdadm --detail --scan --verbose -c partitions
Lower bound of partition size is greater than disk size
Error in task partition. Traceback: task_error task_partition task task_install task task_action task main

Usually n order to solve this I need to manually invoke a "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=512 count=1" to remove any traces of a partition table then restart the install once more but this does not work on my Dell PE1950 ??

Any fix for this one perhaps ?

Help again greatly appreciated!

- vin