heLLo all

Henning Sprang henning at sprang.de
Wed Apr 22 19:01:06 CEST 2009

Rajesh pant wrote:
> hi there,
> i need to get a detailed format of fai.conf and make-fai-nfsroot file
> "with easy to understand comments and how to configure" help Me....!!
> thanX.!!!

I thinkl these files are quite extensively documented in the file
themselves as well as in the fai guide.

Please read the fai guide, as a whole, then try some things yourself,
and come back with detailed questions what exactly you are trying to
achieve, what you tried to get there, and what happenend.
And which parts of a file you don't understand.

You can also ask me or others for quotes for professional support and
training if you want to save the time of reading the docs - that's no
problem :)

Henning

--
Henning Sprang