Remviong Network Card Drivers?

Matt Funke Matt.Funke at plexus.com
Mon Sep 22 17:20:15 CEST 2008

> Please paste the youput of fai.log so we can better debug
> your problem. If you do not have a fai.log, I wonder if it
> really finishes all installation scripts properly.

I'm running the Debian machine using vmWare.  I'm trying to get this
file out, but it's proving a bit of challenge.  Even so, looking at the
end of the fai.log file, it looks like things are completing properly.
Is there something specific I can look for and report on?

> Simple question: Do you see the red FAI copyright message in ASCII?

Yes.

 -- Best Regards,
    Matt Funke