it work, ..allmost ! :)

Jean Spirat jeanspirat at squirk.org
Sat Sep 13 20:42:42 CEST 2008

hi,

  FAI is working now (yeahhhh) . The last thing is the disk formating. A
simple one partition setup work perfectly but...

  I try to have  for my 2 disk a raid 1 boot partition, a lvm partition
on a raid1 array. On this lvm i want 4 partitions, the root , var, tmp
and vservers.

  Anyone can tell me why the following config file fails to it ?

disk_config sda
primary                 -       200     -       -
primary                 swap    1024    swap    sw
primary                 -       0-      -       -

disk_config sdb
primary                 -       200     -       -
primary                 swap    1024    swap    sw
primary                 -       0-      -       -

disk_config raid
raid1                   /boot   sda1,sdb1       ext3    rw,noatime
           -O dir_index,resize_inode
raid1                  -       sda3,sdb3       -       -

disk_config    lvm
vg     monserveur      md1
monserveur-_root       /               2048    ext3
rw,errors=remount-ro,noatime                      -O dir_index,resize_inode
monserveur-_var                /var            2048    ext3
rw,noatime                      -O dir_index,resize_inode
monserveur-_tmp                /tmp            2048    ext3
rw,noatime,nosuid,nodev         -O dir_index,resize_inode
monserveur-_vs         /vservers       2048-   ext3
rw,noatime                      -O dir_index,resize_inode

regards,
Jean.