[SOLVED] Re: custom kernel from kernel.org

mettler at gmit-gmbh.de mettler at gmit-gmbh.de
Sun Oct 19 14:14:08 CEST 2008

hi,

I'am trying to setup XEN-Domains via FAI.
So i installed the xen-sources and added aufs-modules to initramfs.conf

But initramfs does not add the module to a *-xen kernel. ?!

I can boot the Domain, everything works fine, except the aufs-read-only
mounts.
So i patched aufs support into my running Xen Kernel. (as module and into
the kernel), but FAI does not mount it correctly.

When FAI is done and gives me a console, i can mount aufs volumes (without
any modprobing).

I probably have to change something in my nfsroot?!

Any hints appreciated ;)
Stephan