FAI-all-in-one (was: Problems with lenny)

Thomas Neumann blacky+fai at fluffbunny.de
Mon Nov 24 00:36:55 CET 2008

hiya

Nikola Knežević schrieb:
> On 18 Nov 2008, at 00:11 , Thomas Neumann wrote:
>> Btw. is anybody interested in how i pulled this of? If yes, then I
>> would try to "clean up" our config space
>> and provide it to the public. (It currently contains some sensitive
>> data, which I don't want outsider to see.)
>> Additionally there's some stuff that isn't coded very well and really
>> should be redone in a better way. >.<;;
>> The previously mentioned debootstrap issues is one of these. Well.
>> "Works for me." For now...
>>
> Well, I'm interested to see how you pulled that off :)

I decided to compile my scripts and tweaks into a document. It's good
to understand what I did now, but probably I will just sitting there
scratching my head in a year or so. ;)

This document is currently definitely a draft. I'd like to give it an
evaluation once it's reasonably safe to publish. May I count on you as a
beta tester? ;)

tschüß
thomas