Problem during booting of install kernel

Nikola Knežević laladelausanne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:43:01 CET 2008

Hi,

I finally menaged to create good NFSROOT. UNfortunately, the
installation kernel won't boot, since it gets stucked at line saying:
IP Probe?: eth0 .... DHCP RARP

Has anyone seen this problem before? I can do a normal boot from CD,
so I guess this has something to do with FAI.
On my site, DHCP and TFTP/FAI are on two different servers. Also, in
pxelinux.cfg/ file, there is ip=dhcp line.

Since the kernel parameters are: nfsroot=/srv/fai/nfsroot, I assume
this is causing the problem?

Cheers,
Nikola