config questions

Bjorn Meyer bjorn.m.meyer at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:16:43 CEST 2008

I am as sure as what I have seen in the logs. I do agree, that
something didn't complete correctly. However that is is little odd
since it works fine if I just take out the /boot partition and let it
install to /.

I will try another install and check this before I reboot. If it is
wrong, I will try to edit and see what the results are.

Thanks for pointing that out. I did dig through that a bit, but
skipped right over that one.

Bjorn