FAI on Debian Lenny failing

Bjorn Meyer bjorn.m.meyer at gmail.com
Fri May 16 19:22:05 CEST 2008

Ok. So I rebuilt the machine I am using as the install server with etch.
This is the last bit of information that gets dumped to the screen before
returning to the prompt. I ran fai-setup -v.

W: Failure trying to run: chroot /data/srv/fai/nfsroot dpkg --force-depends
--install
Aborting
No diversion `any diversion of /sbin/discover-modprobe', none removed