FAI 3.2.4 and fai-cd

Russel Hill rhill at key.net
Wed Mar 12 19:46:48 CET 2008

I know ... I'm replying to my own message. Since trying our build, we've
downloaded and booted the fai-cd example. It's organized in exactly the
same manner (and works). I guess I should probably read up a bit ...

One thing, our CD doesn't report any unionfs messages when mounting the
root filesystem. The fai-cd does ...