Setup-storage doesn't properly partition drives when % is used.

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Thu Jun 26 22:58:40 CEST 2008

> The patched helped, in the sense that partition sizes are set properly,
> however, grub script 10-setup fails and system doesn't boot. Here are
> logs of that installation attempt.

Ok, the boot failure is most probably caused by a missing

$ROOTCMD update-initramfs -k all -u

just as an James' mail on the list some minutes ago.

The failure of 10-setup, however, is something I'd like to see debugged - could
you help? Could you please add an "echo XX$error" in
files/boot/grub/menu.lst/postinst after each line in there?

Thanks a lot,