ifclass missing in etch?

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 17:13:31 CEST 2008

Hy Ryan,

Ryan Punt wrote:
> I'm running through my first FAI install, and can't seem to find "ifclass" as either a shell script or function; am I missing something completely obvious?

It is a function defined in the subroutines library file.

Why are your searching for it anyway, and how and where?
You shouldn't need to know where ifclass is in order to be able to use FAI.
Does trying to use it result in an error or problem? Which one?

Henning

P.S.: please leave out the disclosure footer when posting to this list -
it isn't even marked clearly as a mail footer... remember the ---