invalid security certificate

Pierre Frenkiel pierre.frenkiel at laposte.net
Fri Jun 6 10:32:24 CEST 2008

hi,
I just subscribed to this list, and I was surprised, when going
to list server, to get the following message:

Secure Connection Failed
lists.uni-koeln.de uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is not trusted.
(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)
     * This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it
     could be someone trying to impersonate the server.
     * If you have connected to this server successfully in the past,
     the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

It seems that the certificate used by lists.uni-koeln.de  is not signed.
Shouldn't that be fixed?

--
Pierre Frenkiel