Trouble with a Bladecenter

Maximilian Wilhelm max at rfc2324.org
Wed Jan 30 05:23:34 CET 2008

Am Monday, den 28 January hub Roel van der Made folgendes in die Tasten:

Hi!

> I'm having exact the same problem with our Dell 1955 chassis servers and
> until know did not find what is preventing the nfs-mount to succeed.

I never had problems with getting FAI running on our 1955 Dell blades.

Did you try to put the same Vlan on both NICs/switchports?
Maybe something swaps network cards after booting (udev comes to mind
to do thing one don't expect, need or want...)

(Allthough I don't know if udev is used in never FAI versions, it did
 harm us as the eth0 and eth1 were swapped after first reboot ...)

Ciao
Max
--
	Follow the white penguin.