Debian lenny with etch chrooted. Fai-setup fails

Javi Legido javilegido at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:09:57 CET 2008

Hi again.

Finally I fixed the trouble (pending 'fai-mirror' and 'fai-cd', but
'fai-setup' finished properlly). The solution?

rm -fr /srv/fai /var/log/fai

aptitude purge fai-client fai-doc fai-quickstart fai-server

aptitude purge nfs-kernel-server nfs-common

aptitude install nfs-kernel-server nfs-common

aptitude install fai-quickstart debmirror mknbi apt-move mkisofs grub aptitude

fai-setup -v

Thanks a lot for your answers and for your job. I will soon back with
more answers, because I will start to edit /srv/fai/config to make
changes to the default config!

Javier