Debian lenny with etch chrooted. Fai-setup fails

Javi Legido javilegido at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:00:48 CET 2008

Hi.

This is the output:

http://pastebin.com/m1434d3a4

I tried with and without 'mdadm' (2.6.4-1 version) package, but it
fails anyway. My server has 2 sata disks.

I think theres something nfs rellated, because I had fai working, but
I touched (and revert) nfs config files to fix the port wich the
server listens to a nfs connection and then the fai-cd .iso becamo
unbootable.

Maybe I'm wrong, but tomorrow I will try to reinstall my
nfs-kernel-server package:

servidor:/var/log/fai# dpkg -l | grep nfs

ii  libnfsidmap2                         0.20-0+b1                  An
nfs idmapping library
ii  nfs-common                           1:1.1.1-12
NFS support files common to client and serve
ii  nfs-kernel-server                    1:1.1.1-12
support for NFS kernel server
rc  nfs-user-server                      2.2beta47-23
User space NFS server

Thans a lot for your job and answers, Michael!!!!!