Newbie with fai-cd
javilegido at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:44:58 CET 2008
My objective is to get a .iso tu burn it on a cd to perform a debian
unattended installation. This is my scenario:
1. Fai_server: a pc with a only one NIC (is not possible to plug it to a second)
2. A LAN with other dhcp server different than the Fai_server
3. Virtualbox running on the Fai_server
I tried with this:
1. cp -Rv /srv/fai/config/ /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/var/lib/fai/
2. fai-cd -m /srv/fai/nfsroot/ /my_destination/imagen_fai_1.iso
3. Run the created 'Debian_pruebas' virtualbox machine against the
This fails, but I can't see the /tmp/fai/error.log.
I tried to run the virtualmachine against a Knoppix.iso image, but the
/tmp dir is empty.
The other sollution is to burn a cd-rw each time, but I wan't to avoid
it if it's possible. It is?
Thanks in advice
More information about the linux-fai