How to call FAI_ACTION install from a hook?

Andre Roslindo Vasko andrevasko at celepar.pr.gov.br
Thu Feb 21 18:57:42 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for answering... but PXEMENU is not the solution.

The machine has already booted, so I can't call PXEMENU. This tool, as
far as I know the PXEMENU is called to select the boot device.

I want to boot from network, I need the FAI system. I just having
problems trying to change the FAI_ACTION after the "/usr/sbin/fai"
script has been already started.

Does anyone used the "hooks" from FAI? Does anyone never tried to create
a menu asking the user if they want to install Debian with or without
GNOME for example?