Setup_hardisk lvm Cannot determine size

Michael Tautschnig tautschn at model.in.tum.de
Tue Apr 8 16:12:56 CEST 2008

> Hello
>
> Well I did some testing and unfortunately it still does not work on
> /dev/cciss controler.
>
> We did some testing and tried to modified the following line in
> parser.pm

[...]

Oh yes, I'm sorry. That should all be fixed in SVN rev 4858.

> It led used to another failure, might be related to sub estimate_size in
> sizes.pm ?
>
> Well we do not have to time to dig any further, hope that help.

Would you have the time to try this new version? It is supposed to fail on
estimate_size once again, but that is not as hard to fix. Could you try it once
again and send me the log output? If this looks ok to me, I will start fixing
estimate_size.

Sorry for the inconvenience,