error while running fai-setup for ubuntu-edgy

Prafash Kumar prafash at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:26:10 CEST 2007

Make sure that you have similar problem before you try something.
The log i got while it happened ...

Log from /live.log
Begin: Running /scripts/live-premount ...
Done.
Done.
stdin: error 0
FATAL: Module   not found.
mount: Mouning unionfs on /root failed: No such device
unionfs mount failed

--Prafash